sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2012

Aurora (from A to A)

Aurora, hard I tried to finally see you
Brought some friends of mine
Chatted, waited for the late bus, arrived to be
Dazzled by the place, wow, so damn fine
Eurodance, house, goa-psy-trance, deep-nu
Folk, dubstep, and chill
Gorgeously dancing, picked some smiles to me
How couldn't it be fun? But, still,
I missed someone by my side...
Jaded a little, almost drunk, deep in the groove
Killing myself for memories hard to remove
Love sights, sighs, the hours don't move fast
Moving lights, closing eyelids, at last
Nobody turns me on, what they have they won't share
On their own worlds, so high, with nothing more to care
Planned so many things, damn daily luck, unfair
Queen of hearts and jack don't seem to be the right pair
Resting in the grass, smiling, happy like a dog
Soothe kisses, under the moonlight, lake on fog
Trembling, cold, "Good-morning", duvet, dew and rain
Untied laces, getting hotter, mud and stain
Veridian dream...
Waiting for the next one, without a regret
Xeroxes of tickets carefully kept
You, my muse, a wish reflected on water
Zoom on moon, see you soon, Aurora...

Nenhum comentário: